Trend Analysis by Protective Clothing Market movements, growth forecast, revenue forecasts by 2027
According to a study by Clothing Market Fortune Business Insights, the global protective clothing market is expected to maintain workplace safety, especially production, food processing, construction, health care, in accordance with emerging government regulations. In the healthcare, and chemical industries. In addition, increasing cases of accidental injury and death will positively impact the market. The study added that the market size of protective clothing was $ 12.48% to $ 2019 billion and is likely to reach $ 34.31 to $ 2027 billion, with a CAGR exposure of 14% over the forecasted period.
This report answers the following questions:
- What are the strategies companies are adopting to accelerate competition?
- Which segment is likely to receive the maximum share in the coming years?
- What are the challenges and opportunities that may come to the market in the future?
- What are the market growth constraints and barriers?
Fortune Business Insights ل Lists all organization names in the global market. They are as follows:
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
Lakeland Inc. (U.S.)
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (U.S.)
- PBI Performance Products, Inc. (U.S.)
- TenCate Protective Wear (US)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (U.S.)
Ansell Microgard Ltd. (U.K.)
- DuPont (U.S.)
- Bennett Safetywear Ltd. (U.K.)
- Teijin Limited (Japan)
- Udyogi (India)
Sanctum Work Wear Pvt. Limited (India)
- Derekduck Industries Corp. (Taiwan)
- Safety Industrial Products (PIP) (US)
- Other prominent companies
Drivers & Restrictions-
Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on the Market
- In the healthcare environment, the need for protective clothing to prevent pollution from various sources is increasing.
- Healthcare professionals are constantly working to properly control the infection rate by properly disposing and washing clothes.
- Demand for surgical gowns, clothing, and isolation gowns has increased rapidly in the health sector to prevent the transfer of microorganisms by blood or body moisture, as well as patients.
- Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, OSHA, and World Health Organization (WHO) adheres to a new set of principles to be implemented in primary health care centers, quarantine centers, laboratories, points. Of Entries (POEs), And Hospitals.
OSHA emphasizes stringent laws regarding the protection of workers in North America
The market is classified regionally by Middle East and Africa, NYCHA Self Service, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. Of these, North America achieved revenue of $ 4,677.9 million in 2019. It is set to prevail during the forecast period.
This development is attributed to the increasing number of strict standards proposed by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure the safety of workers. The organization has developed some safety standards related to industrial disasters, such as machinery failure, fire, and others. Asia-Pacific will rapidly grow with the help of rising rates of occupational accidents in developing countries, such as South Korea, India and China.
Increased use of protective clothing to prevent injuries will drive the chemical segment
On an end-use basis, the market is segmented into oil and gas, firefighters, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and others. Of these, the chemical segment is expected to receive the largest fraction because of the increasing use of protective clothing in the chemical industry to prevent hazardous chemicals, such as cleaning agents, degreasers, and dyes. In addition, workers in many industries today are exposed to a variety of toxic chemicals. Oil and gas share, on the other hand, held the protective clothing market share of 13.5% in 2019.
Detailed table of contents:
- Scope of research
- Market Distribution
- Method of research
- Definitions and assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market drivers
- Market Restrictions
- Market Opportunities
- Key insights
- Trending Trends – For Large Countries
- Major developments: mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, etc.
- Advanced technological development
- Insights on regulatory scenarios
- Porter analysis of five forces
- Global Protective Clothing Market analysis, insights and forecasts, in terms of production, 2027-2016
- Important Searches / Summary
- Global Protective Clothing Market Analysis, Insight & Forecast – By Product
The goal of major manufacturers is to grow the portfolio through acquisitions
A large number of manufacturers and distributors are focusing on developing more sustainable and reusable materials, especially for a wide range of industries. They are also adopting the set of standards provided by government agencies around the world. In addition, they are implementing mergers and acquisitions strategies to broaden their product portfolio and better serve their users.
The following are two recent industry developments
- March 2020: Lakeland Industries, Inc. Extend your previously planned expansion to production capacity by 30%. Over the past few years, it has invested nearly $ 6 million in India and Vietnam to expand its product lines, increase margins, improve performance, as well as add and update IT systems. The company decided to increase production due to the outbreak of cod-19 epidemic.
- February 2019: Protective Industrial Products Inc. (PIP) successfully acquires West Chester Protective Gear. This new deal will strengthen PIP’s position in the global market in North America. It will be able to deliver to retailers and distributors in the security industry with a broad product portfolio that includes more flexible solutions.
Leave a Reply